We will draw today kawaii clouds and four different kawaii air facesas above.
Let’s start now video tutorial will show you exactly the process I used to create such a drawing. After the video step-by-step tutorial and one printable PDF with this tutorial.
And if you’re really interested, read on to find out drawing tips, materials, and gallery DIY and project ideas.
Step by Step Education
Here is a step-by-step tutorial. I used fine marker pens and watercolor pencils to create this drawing (later full list of materials in the article), but you can use any materials you like! It will still work.
If you want to save this tutorial for later use, use the red “Pin” button to save it on Pinterest or download a printable PDF. I hope you enjoy drawing these sweets.
Click here to download a FREE printable PDF with this tutorial.
Please enjoy it for personal use and don’t forget to give me credit and if you share it with others, link back to this post.
- First draw lightly with a pencil. Then delete pen lines before adding final outlines and colors. This way, you won’t see the pencil lines on your finished painting.
- Notice how I left a little White space (between the blue frame and the light blue fill). This makes the clouds look round and fluffy.
- you can do It playing with the shapes of the clouds. Yet they never stay the same. This is a good opportunity to do sketching without having to worry about accuracy.
- Experiment with different faces and expressions. The clouds are fun and loose. They can take on many personalities.
- These simple and easy designs DIY and craft projects. I will add a few ideas below.
Materials I use
- Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils
- Sun Yellow 0200
- Poppy Red 0400
- Iris Blue 0900
- Bristol parchment surface paper
- Double sided marker pens from Muji shop
- Copic Multiliner black pen, 0.7mm
- Pencil, eraser and brush (to activate watercolor pens)
My Inspiration for this Drawing
March is when seasons and stormy weather change. This transition time can be difficult… So I wanted to create a fun way to observe the seasons and embrace different types of weather.
This is a great project to draw with children to help raise awareness about the outside world. Or add something to your diary to note the weather of that day.
DIY and Craft Project Ideas
A few ideas (from the internet) for easy and fun ways to use kawaii clouds in your DIY projects.
Join our amazing kawaii drawing community.
Share your drawings on our private Facebook group. Share on Instagram @yourdomain or #yourdomain so I can find you.
Also, please share this tutorial with your friends using the buttons below. Let’s create together!
How to Draw Kawaii Clouds in Tatyana Deniz 4 Different Ways emerged.