Let’s draw this cute easter bunny step by step. It is very easy and simple to draw, because the feet are only two ovals and the hands are made up of two small arches (or letter C shapes).
This design is fun and versatile. You can use it for DIY greeting card. Or as a fun drawing project with kids.
Please share this rabbit drawing and what you do with this design on our private Facebook group. We would love to see!
Step by Step Drawing Training
Here is a step-by-step tutorial. I made this drawing using a black felt-tip pen and colored it with colored pencils (see material list below). I love the light texture created by the pens. The bunny looks fluffy and fluffy.
If you want to save this tutorial for later use, use the red “Pin” button to save it on Pinterest or download a printable PDF below. Hope you have fun drawing this cute bunny!
Click here to download a FREE printable PDF of this tutorial
Please enjoy this drawing and tutorial for personal use and don’t forget to give me credit and link to this post if you share it with others.
- Start with bigger shapeslike head and body. Then add smaller and smaller details such as ears, hands and feet. Finally, add small decorative elements like flowers and claws to the end.
- Using gridlines to help you make your rabbit symmetrical (same on left and right). Also, use a grid to position the face (see. Stage 3).
- If you want to leave the rabbit white (I used a light gray pencil), you can make the background darker. Or you can use white paint on colored paper. Sounds pretty fun!
- Use your rabbit for a craft project. For example, you can make a cute handmade Easter card, create paper crafts or draw with your kids. I will post some DIY and craft I ideas in a gallery below.
Materials I use
- Prismacolor Premier colored pencils
- Pink PC929
- 20% Cool Gray PC1060
- Canary Yellow PC916
- White PC938 (for mixing)
- Bristol parchment surface paper
- Copic Multiliner black pen, 0.7mm
- Pencil and eraser
My Inspiration for this Drawing
Easter comes in just 3 weeks, so rabbits are in everyone’s mind. Since I received SO MANY requests from my readers, I wanted to train a rabbit. The timing is perfect because this is something you can use for your Easter craft projects.
Here is a fun fact. I live in Australia, where bunnies (no matter how cute!) Are considered harmful. ?
Symbol of Easter in Australia Bilby. Bilby is an Australian animal like a rabbit, but has larger and more pointed ears. I drew the rabbit a little bit like a wisdom. Do you see big pointy ears?
Here’s what a real bilby looks like. Still cute !!
There are even chocolate Easter eggs in the grocery store (instead of chocolate bunnies). Unbelievable!
DIY and Craft Ideas
Here are a few ideas (from the internet) for easy and fun craft projects that you can do using a rabbit design.
Here are some drawings from our private Facebook group. Join the group to get your drawings seen by thousands of people!
Join our amazing kawaii drawing community by joining our private Facebook group. And send your drawings to your Instagram @yourdomain or #yourdomain so I can find you.
Also, please share this tutorial with your friends using the buttons below. Let’s create together!
How to Draw Cute Easter Bunny first appeared in Tatyana Deniz.